- Save the Amazon Link to your Desktop
- Save the Amazon Link to your Browser
- Save the Amazon Link on your iPad Tablet
- Amazon Link Humor on YouTube, by Max Rykoff
- email for help setting up Amazon Link
- The Charity Link on Amazon
- How to use your Amazon Link when googling
Save the Amazon Link to your Desktop:
1) Go to AdidamLibrary.com in your browser. Click on one of the three links to Amazon:
2) Click and hold down the mouse-button in the red-circled area with your mouse.
3) Drag and drop the icon onto your computer’s desktop.
4) Then rename the desktop icon, “Adidam Library Amazon Link”.
Alternatively, you can click on the appropriate link on the AdidamLibrary.com page:
Then you can drag-and-drop the icon onto your browser’s bookmark bar:
The red circle on the left shows the Amazon bookmark on the bookmark bar of the browser, the red circle on the right shows that the link contains the Adidam Library code so the Library gets the referral fee.
Start by going to AdidamLibrary.com in the Safari browser. Then click on one of the three links (US, Canada, UK) to go to Amazon.com.
You go to Amazon.com. Tap on the Share icon (the box with an arrow pointing up out of the box) circled in red in the top left corner of the browser.
The Share Menu pops up. Select Bookmark or Add to Home Screen.
Now you can tap on Add to add the icon to your home screen or bookmarks.
Email for help setting up Amazon Link:
In case you still need help, you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help getting the link on your computer or laptop or tablet.
In case a Charity Link displays on Amazon, do not use this link, as it only donates 1/2 of 1% to Adidam. Instead, use the above process, so referrals come in at 7% or greater for the Library.
1. Google for an item. If you find a good price/product on Amazon, add it to your shopping cart.
2. Click on your desktop/browser link to Amazon and buy the item.